Baby walker act as a support for the baby in it’s a journey to this mysterious world. You will notice that your baby sometimes tries to climb up if it gets anything as support. The best baby walker encourages and motivates your baby is doing it repeatedly. Baby walker motivates your baby to take its first steps. You need to go for a baby walker that is congenial to your baby’s height. Baby walker also helps your baby to balance and stand by its own. Even a baby walker helps to develop the muscles that help in locomotion in the future. But you need to pay attention to choosing the right baby walker for your baby.
What you need in a baby walker?
- Easy to assemble: You may think that ease of assembly is not that much important. But in reality, it is the most important thing to consider. Because if you failed to assemble the baby walker properly, there is a chance that your baby will get injured.
- Easy to use: You need a baby walker that is adjustable in a matter of height. As a result, your baby will be able to use it for a longer period. Also, it should be easy to put your baby inside the baby walker. It will be convenient for the baby if it has a seat. Also, it should be easy to get the babies out of the walker when playtime is over.
- Mobility: If the walker is too heavy then the baby will find it tough to move on. Whereas a lightweight baby walker will motivate your baby to move on. If the walker restricts the movement of your baby then nothing can be worse than it. So the design of the baby walker should be friendly to the baby so that it doesn’t irritate the baby.
- Comfort: As your baby tends to spend most of the time in the baby walker, you need to focus on the comfort of the baby. The baby walker should have adequate cushioning to avoid discomfort.
- Amusement: Baby walkers should have some puzzle games to keep the baby busy. As a result, a practice of standing a long time will benefit their balancing.
Best baby walker
- Vtech Sit to Stand Learning Walker: This one is suitable for babies until the babies turn to 1 year old. It has an interactive display that cheers the baby a lot. It has a unique wheel lock that controls the speed to a great extent.
- Joovy Spoon Walker: This one is suitable for babies of 6 months. A wide base and stair guard added extra safety for the babies. It has a removable seat which is also washable. Even it can be folded and stored at any corner of your house.
- Baby Einstein Neptune Walker: This one is perfect if you want aesthetics and functionality in one product. Its eye-catching colour attracts a lot. This one is suitable for babies of 8 months. It has a removable and washable seat. It has some unique features that enhanced the stability of the walker.
- Safety First Sounds and Lights Discovery Walker: This one has a unique activity tray that makes it favourite of the babies. It has an easily washable removal seat. Anti slip stair pad has added a level of safety which is rare. But the height of this walker is not adjustable. So the baby may find it uncomfortable.
- Cosco Simple Steps Walker: It comes with very eye-catching colour. The seat is adjustable thus babies find it too comfortable. The presence of an activity tray has made it like a toy for the baby. Its setup is easy and friendly to the baby.
Factors of choosing a specialised baby walker
You can go for some specialized baby walker if you want to make your baby comfortable in every step of his learning to walk. Traditional baby walkers may not be able to meet up the demand always. So you need the help of a specialized baby walker in a particular situation.
- Baby walker for carpet: Parents usually have the tension if their baby rolls over the carpet and get hurt. Some baby walker with large wheels came with a solution to this problem. Baby walkers with large wheels can smoothly run over the soft carpet as well as the hard floor. Joovy spoon walker, Cosco simple steps walker are a wonderful model that is the best for moving over the carpet. The baby walker is a fantastic way for your baby to have fun and explore the house.
- Baby walker for small space: If your house is not large enough then you may face difficulty regarding the storage and usage of a large baby walker. In that case, you may for a baby walker which is less bulky than the traditional one. Also, the width should be less to make the storage easy. But the only disadvantage is it should be used at a later stage. Because there is the absence of seat and baby needs to push it by its own. Best options are: Bright starts floral friend’s baby walker, Baby Einstein caterpillar baby walker, Fisher-price learn with me zebra baby walker.
- Baby walker shoes: Becoming able to walk is one of the milestones of your baby’s life. On the celebration of this achievement of your baby, he deserves a pair of real walking shoes. You need to remain cautious enough to buy an adorable pair that doesn’t hurt the baby. The structure of the baby’s feet is different from adults because of exceptional bone structure. Also, the baby’s feet are wide enough. So the shoes should be flexible enough so that baby doesn’t face any irritation in moving his toe. Merrell bare steps sneaker, soft sole leather moccasins, carter’s every step park sneaker are the best options.
- Baby walker toy: The presence of some toys will motivate your baby to stand for a long time. Thus balancing the capacity of your baby will enhance to q great extent. Also, your baby will find it interesting and like to play with the toys standing inside the baby walker.
The baby walker is a great help to your baby undoubtedly. But it’s also true that your baby gets dependant on artificial gear because of using a baby walker. Whereas if your baby learns to walk on it’s own without any help from a baby walker, he learns to become self-dependent from childhood. But if you want to ensure the safety and comfort of your baby, you are welcome to choose a baby walker.